Dragonball SJ - Episode 6 Dragonball SJ - Episode 6

Great job.

This was an inspiring piece to me. You're very good at emulating what makes DBZ such a great series. Everything was excellent, the only downfall was the lack of voices, but you know that already. After watching this, I feel the need to complete my own flash. :)

great job 5/5

One question, are you going to complete your ark angel series as well?

Son-Finale responds:

Thanks for your review and yes please complete your own flash and let me know when its done. ^_^

ArkAngel will be completed in due course as well.

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

That was hilarious!

This is a hate it or love it type of flash movie. Not everybody is going to understand or appreciate the type of humor contained in this movie. Fortunetley, I can appreciate the "Team America" esque humor so I was literally in tears laughing when watching this and the original (Halo 3: the movie). Some people are taking this way too seriously and need to realize it's all in good fun.

Good job guys :)

Hunters - Episode 1 Hunters - Episode 1

Excellent.

I enjoyed this flash movie. Good story, awsome voice acting, above-average animation. It all blended so nicely.

I'm anticipating episode 2 :)

Sky Boarder III Sky Boarder III

Wow

I can't even begin to comprehend how much time and effort this game took to make. Definetley one of the best game on newgrounds. You're officially my favourite game artist.

I've also played Golden Glove Bloxing, which is also a great game.

Micol-Rankin-Games responds:

Yeah Xero, I'd have to say this game really was a beast of a project. Not just the work done on the computer but the countless hours of screenshots,animations,enemies sketches,story outlining, level progression, point distribution, hidden items, flowcharts, etc. etc......yeah.....this was hard. Thanks for playing!

Element Saga chapter 3 B Element Saga chapter 3 B

I'm Speechless

So much effort was put into this. I truly admire you flash game creators. Actionscript is something I will never understand -_-'